Rtil's Quest: Part 2 Rtil's Quest: Part 2

Well.

Nao I at least gnao what Rtil is.

Perhaps I have learned much more than that?

Negina responds:

you have learned that everything looks better with sprites

Virginia Tech Shootout! Virginia Tech Shootout!

"Go back to your normal lives."

Interestingly enough, this seems to be much more than the average "Bastards" collection parody Flash.
...Though I'm not all that surprised that many here would perceive it as such.

Bortner Chronicles Ep. 2 Bortner Chronicles Ep. 2

"This could be the beginning of a GREAT episode."

As I've said several times, though, there is one serious issue with this movie.
- One which I will hopefully be able to address by the end of this comment.
- One which, like Jab, is designed to adapt itself to each individual personality or situation it comes into contact with.
- One which may apply even more directly to my good firend, Tyler Bortner, than to any other cabinmate here.
- Cabinmates, yes. I would think that really is what's happening here tonight. The "big event".
In summary though... it is a bit of a warning sign.

Inglor's Pants Inglor's Pants

Just plain beautiful...

I'm lost for words...
I never knew how tragic Inglor's life was.
I'm struggling to hold back my tears.

RaidenX RaidenX

Really well made

Very detailed, yet very repetitive. I gave it a 10 in sound because you had a surround sound sound effect when the start button was pressed, (it alternated between both speakers) which was pretty cool. And the music at the menu wasnt bad, but the in-game music made me want to kill someone.

Go0gley responds:

Right, so next time you want to rob a bank, play this game first. ^_^

Btw, another way of saying surround sound effect is 'stereo.'

grand test drive ( demo) grand test drive ( demo)

Not bad

That was pretty good. You even coded it so that you could only turn left or right if the up or down arrow keys (forward/backward) were pressed before that, and you got the forward backward keys to cause the car to play a movie clip in which the car gos forward and gradually slows, which makes it more realistic than most other driving games on newgrounds.

Benjamin Benjamin

. ----> | | | | i o-----|.

I just saw the movie last night, and this is really fitting.
I see Benjamin's entire lifespan through small, shaky moments that keep passing each other by in this song. The world moving around him while he stays in place. Somehow, the beginning feels like both an ending and a beginning, and the song's structure follows that of the entire movie.
The ending is incredibly beautiful, just like the movie's ending. It leaves me with the same feeling.

AndieCiambotti responds:

I'm very glad you've heard this piece.
Thanks for taking the time to review it.

Burn (My website=full songs) Burn (My website=full songs)

Ok...

I can picture this song perfectly... dropping into the atmosphere of a large gas planet and being sucked into it, but not without a struggle. Thats what I see. DON'T STEAL MY IDEA!!! MyPuddle angry!!
This song is so awesome!

Whack-a-mole responds:

Thanks for the comments. Glad this conjured and image for you, hopefully most of my music induces some sort of emotional reaction in people. Anyway, keep listening!

-Will of FH